Easily turn outside surfaces into playing fields, games, signs or outdoor masterpieces with Testors Spray Chalk. Just shake and spray. Spray Chalk instantly turns to powder as it comes out of the can creating cool sidewalk chalk looks with a spray can effect. Spray on grass, asphalt, snow and more! The pet and vegetation friendly formula dissolves naturally in the rain.
- Create signs or playing fields, spray over stencils or layer colors for fun and unique outdoor art
- Non-toxic colorants are safe for vegetation and pets
- Goes where sidewalk chalk can’t, including grass, asphalt, snow and concrete. Not recommended for freshly sealed asphalt.
- Color fades to white naturally in 7 days; washes away with water
- Easy to use, ready to spray can with comfort spray tip
- Layer multiple colors when wet to create new colors
- For outdoor use and temporary markings only
- 6oz. sprays up to 80 linear feet; 12oz. sprays up to 160 linear feet
For more project inspiration, go to spraychalkfun.com
- Shake well before and during use. Hold the can 4-10 inches from surface. If spraying towards the ground, hold can at a 45° angle.
- Wipe the spray tip after use to avoid buildup. If the tip clogs, run under warm water to clean.
- Wash away Spray Chalk with water pressure from a garden hose. Light brushing may be necessary on porous surfaces. Long-term contact or extended exposure to sunlight may result in left over residue on surface.
- If on clothing, wash clothing promptly with an oxygen-based cleaning product.
- It is not recommended to use a pressure washer until after the product begins to fade (typically after 7 days).